How much does a person need to be happy?) 1-din radio is enough for me ...
In the car there was an ancient, tortured JVC radio tape recorder, in which the screen almost did not work and did not read discs. All these two years I listened to the radio %). I'm not particularly picky about this. The main thing is that on the technical side everything in the car worked. But on long trips, where sometimes the radio disappears completely on the highway, of course, I was sad for the lack of a usb port.
And now, a purely spontaneous purchase, while waiting for his wife in the mall.
Taking into account the presence of bonuses on the card, it cost 1600 rubles.
Dismantling was not difficult and not complete.
1) two screws under the panel that covers the radio
2) one screw of the instrument panel apron. We extract
3) unfasten the visible fasteners of the panel with your fingers (4 pcs)
4) pull the panel and remove the panel covering the radio.
Two screws under the panel that covers the radio
What a relief it was, realizing that the pinout and connectors are the key!
Pinout and connectors one to one on the old and new radio
Damn, now I have:
1) the color of the radio changes, but the most important thing is that the brightness changes! On long trips at night, I reduce the brightness of the dashboard, recorder and now the radio tape recorder to a minimum.
2) Bt - hello Yandex music, podcasts and audiobooks!
4) voice control button on the radio. You press the button, and Siri on the iPhone is already waiting for the command to be executed. The phone does not need to be taken out of your pocket, for example.
In general, happy as an elephant. And what, you ask, did not do this before?)