As part of the autumn maintenance:
1) Repaired the rear washer.
Stopped working last summer. The motor hums - there is no water. The car was on a slope and after a few seconds of work, I heard the murmur of water - behind the rear bumper on the right, a trickle flowed to the ground. With a screwdriver and a key for 10 and 17 (belt) I dismantled the entire rear trunk panel. Just outrageously, clips are held in several places, but they are visible and clear how to pull.
-don't forget to remove the door sill- the panel is removed when the door is open
It seems that all the places are indicated in the picture
The hose flew off the adapter
Just in case, I secured the top with electrical tape.
Cleaned out a ton of dust, poured mining into the arch.
Found a place of repair after an accident by one of the previous owners.
2) Soldered the fuel level sensor. wires rotted to the ground. I couldn’t remove the gas tank cap (I used HP, heads and swear words) — I repaired it on the spot. It was possible to irradiate the wires only with the help of acid. Rosin and LTI did not help - I used different solder. Soldered directly to the copper nickels. From above, filled everything with a glue gun.
Cleaned up to copper nickels
Filled with glue after soldering
3) light bulbs changed
4) install the native rails on the fifth door. Before that, I tried electrical tape, bought fasteners from Cherie (enough for a couple of months). I forked out for the original inner bar 69461-42012, I got sick of the creak.
The seat of the counterpart (which is on the body) was cleaned with a file and four skins of different grain sizes to a “mirror”, smeared with lithol. Now the door closes perfectly, there are no knocks.
5) tried to eliminate the squeak of the rear drum (when you release the brake pedal) - to no avail. I will make a second pass.
6) I soldered the signal wires. They rotted and the signal stopped working a month ago. Soldered with acid, now monophony, quite sonorous. Not like the Volga, but still) There was an idea to put the compressor pipe — drove it away.
7) greased all door hinges stopped creaking when opened.
8) set the gap of the gas tank hatch using washers.
|Door stop||TOYOTA LEXUS||6946142012|
Category: do it yourself